Why we do what we do
Strauss Haus Enterprises is passionate about delivering superior driving experiences. Our obsession with the thrill of driving fun, captivating cars began early in life...and we carry that energetic spirit into our daily business.
Most new cars on the market today are pretty impressive, right off the factory floor. But let's face it, we enthusiasts are immediately searching for ways to put our signature on that new ride. To make it uniquely our own. True performance modifications, appearance improvements, sensible protection products -- these all add value to the individual driving and ownership experience. Truth be told, Strauss Haus enjoys a special sense of accomplishment by facilitating meaningful accessory upgrades.
Our Mission: To facilitate and successfully implement exciting accessory solutions which consistently exceed the expectations of our OE customers and manufacturing partners.
The OEM solution
Over the past 30 years, Strauss Haus has developed strong relationships with the most exceptional partners on both sides of the OEM accessory equation. We specialize in melding our top-notch designers / manufacturers with progressive OE vehicle teams, bringing these parties together for win-win-win solutions (ultimately, we all work for the end user and driving enthusiast, right?). As we have identified opportunities to improve specific areas of the driving experience, we have aggressively sought manufacturing partners who share our vision and commitment to delivery.
Special Areas of Expertise include:
- Plastic Thermoforming - an extensive range of molded plastic restyling and protection products
- Performance Suspension - full systems and individual components to improve cornering, ride, stance, and curb appeal
- Metal fabricating - grille replacements, interior and exterior trim components
- Cut & Sew - custom seat replacements, interior soft-trim improvements, center console solutions
- Alloy Wheels - high performance track-inspired designs suitable for racing or cruising
- Lighting - fog lights, LED foglight upgrades, LED Daytime Driving Lights
How we are different
Strauss Haus is not your stereotypical "manufacturer's rep" -- Our efforts extend beyond conventional representation to ensure overall success of fully integrated accessory programs.
In our jargon, it is intensive collaboration. We immerse ourselves in product design, testing, validation, project management, training, implementation, delivery, and support throughout each program lifecycle.